WRAP Cymru has so far awarded 23 capital grants to organisations in Wales, with the total investment – including match-funding – standing at more than £11.9million.
Over three years, this is expected to result in:
- the incorporation of 62,812 tonnes of additional post-consumer recycled materials in products manufactured in Wales;
- the prevention of 53,850 tonnes of CO2 emissions;
- turnover growth in excess of £70.86million;
- over £1.47million worth of cost-savings; and
- the creation of at least 103 new jobs.
Please scroll down below to read / view more about some of these successful organisations and their plans for growing their businesses and the circular economy in Wales: